Bosman Watermanagement has installed more than 15,000 plate aerators for more than two hundred treatment plants. Some aerators have even been in operation for >20 years!
The aerators are attached to the bottom of the tank, which prevents the formation of anoxic zones due to sludge formation. Moreover, our aeration systems can aerate the entirety of the water column, which improves the oxygenation efficiency.
Every unit is closeable using a ball valve. This ensures the system’s safety and reliability.
Based on our client’s data and our own dimensioning software, we can produce a custom aeration solution for every treatment plant.
- Oxygen input efficiency >6 kg O2/kWh
- Oxygen transfer efficiency up to 60%
- Big control range of 0 - 50 m3N/h per m2 membrane
- 2.0 *1.0m and 2.0*0.5m aerators available, custom sizing available upon request.
- Temperatures up to 35C. (Higher temperatures upon request)
- High-quality stainless-steel parts (AISI316)
- Durable TPU membrane
Plate aerator rental
Bosman Watermanagement can also use extra plate aeration temporarily. To take care of extra aeration capacity, we have got the following components:
- plate aerators, built together on frame constructions
- connecting pipework
- complete blower installations with potentially an aggregate
To provide temporary aeration capacity, we developed special frame constructions with respectively four or six plate aerators, which we can easily apply to existing aeration basins. Also, we can supply a large amount of pipework out of stock.