The Bosman Windwatermill is not for nothing the most common mill in the Dutch landscape. We have been supplying it since 1929 and are now in the fourth generation.
The use of wind turbines to drive pumps is an economically attractive and environmentally friendly solution for water transport. This is particularly true in areas where electricity is not available. In the Netherlands, the wind turbine was mainly used for draining farmland or farmland, but nowadays it is also used in nature reserves with so-called wetland situations. The mill already works with wind speeds from 3 m/s (1 Bft.). A simple float system makes fully automatic water level control possible. Under normal circumstances (particularly flat open ground), this mill can provide an area of 20-25 ha.
- drainage of agricultural land in general
- irrigation of agricultural land, such as in delta areas
- irrigation of natural areas
- water level control in fish ponds, salt pans and nature reserves
- the pumping of stagnant water for the purpose of refreshment
Features and benefits of the B4 wind mill
- Standard modular construction
- Environmentally friendly
- Long operational life
- Fully automatic adjustable level control
- Tower height 4, 7 or 11 meter