In the Netherlands, the BCK pumps are mainly used for pumping sports fields and small polders.
BCK pumps are an economically attractive solution for water transport. The BCK is suitable for pumping surface water with a capacity of up to 11 m³/min at a delivery head of up to approximately 3.5 metres.
In the Netherlands, the pumps are mainly used for pumping sports fields and small polders.
- land drainage
- drainage of agricultural land in general
- irrigation of agricultural land, e.g. in delta areas
- irrigation of rice fields
- water level control in fish ponds, salt pans and nature reserves
- the pumping of stagnant water for the purpose of refreshment
Features & benefits of the BCK pump
- Low maintenance design
- Almost insensitive to fouling, virtually precludes blockage
- Long service life virtually no maintenance
- Very low noise levels due to slow speed
- Installation in open water or in a (prefab) concrete pit
- Standard supply
- Float switch with float
- Thermal cut-out for overload protection
- Water-lubricated lower bearing
- Stainless steel protective cover
- Pump housing and standpipe made from hot- dipped galvanized steel