Renovation Lely Pumping Station
To keep the Wieringermeer dry despite the rising sea levels, we have replaced several drivelines and related electrotechnical installations at the Lely pumping station.
During the renovation process, the following was performed:
- The motors and housings were removed
- The drivelines were replaced for the three pumps
- New permanent magnet motors were connected to the pumps
- Frequency regulators were installed
- Low voltage switchgear was installed with emergency power
- Replaced the entire operating system
The construction was carried out in collaboration with our partner Vlaar Techniek.